Manufacturing Planner Staff
Job ID: 466917BR
Date posted: Jan. 10, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This position is listed as a first shift position, but the selected candidate may be asked to work any shift at any time. Some overtime may be required.
Primary job duties will include interfacing with Sustainment organization for shortage mitigation and allocation decisions.
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with process improvements and lean initiatives
- Experience leading or executing projects.
- Experience working with MRP planning
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build consensus, shape/influence opinion and articulate the future state
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Production Control Experience.
- APICS CPIM certification
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Understanding of 6S principles
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
-Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment
-Experience with F-35 production
-Experience working in PDM
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Material and Distribution
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2