Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Analyzes, enhances, installs, tests and modifies enterprise-wide operating systems for both new and existing systems. Develops requirements, workflow and systems analysis. Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Establishes standards for development and maintenance of new and existing products.
Detailed Job Description:
Develop and maintain tools and scripts used by Satellite Engineers using PERL and RUBY on RAILS.
• Interface with Engineers for design requirements and feedback on scripts performance.
• Scripts used to analyze system hardware state-of-health;
• Provide engineering technical support in response to system issues/discrepancies
• Perform calibration activities to ensure specification requirements are met.
• Interface with factory team and other support contractors.
•Must have a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
•3 yrs experience using Perl and Ruby on Rails
•Basic Microsoft Office Skills
•Good written and Oral Communications skills
•Current TS/SCI, ability to obtain CI Poly
This position requires a U.S. Person
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.