Space Programs manufacture electro-optical, infrared, radio frequency, radar and laser capabilities for Space-based applications. Our Space Programs lead the industry in demonstrating the speed and agility required for next generation responsive space missions.
This position is a Senior Software Manager role leading a diverse team of engineers. A qualified candidate for the role should have experience/history/background with Agile development, DevOps, command and control and/or battlefield management. The candidate will be responsible for successful program execution and growth while engaging with diverse customer sets. They will define program tasking/milestones and monitor adherence to program budgets, plans, and schedules. They will also be responsible for technical performance, customer interface and be a key contributor to the product line growth. Duties will include multidisciplinary team leadership development and execution of growth strategies, internal and external program reviews, market shaping and program development through direct customer engagement, proposal preparation and status reporting.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
***Position requires US Citizenship as selected candidate will be required to have a US Security Clearance day one of employment***
- Responsible for pursuit of and execution of programs including ensuring that contract deliverables are met and customer satisfaction is strong.
- Build strong customer relationships to continue to receive/ compete for follow-on contracts
- Employs appropriate Management Best Practices and tools.
- Represents the company to the customer for assigned pursuits/programs, provides program status to customers, gathers "voice of the customer" information and customer assessment data to share with the team for use in solution development.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies whether primes, teammates, or subcontractors and with other RTN businesses.
- Participation in the Raytheon Program Management (PM) certification program or the ability to obtain PM certification within first year.
- 10+ years of related professional working experience.
- BS or higher degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent.
- Direct customer interface experience as manager or IPTL.
- Experience leading highly technical teams.
- Experience working in multi-classification environments.
- Demonstrated skill in being able to understand technical details in addition to transitional cost, schedule, and performance metrics.
- Bidding and proposal experience, program planning and execution.
- IMS and EVMS implementation and execution, to include meeting EAC requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- SCI with in-scope SSBI investigated within 5 years
Top Secret with in-scope SSBI investigated within 5 years.
This position has been approved for Relocation Assistance.
- Experience with command and control and/or battlefield management.
- Experience with DevOps, Agile Software Development.
- Skilled in Program Management, Program Capture, including Earned Value Management.
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner.
- Proven track record of capturing and successfully executing programs.
- Experience in development and management of cost accounts and schedules.
- PM and Earned Value certification.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience building relationships and partnering with resources, team player, demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.