Mobile Exploitation Analyst
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a Mobile Exploitation Analyst to support a major program at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) within the National Capital Region. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph prior to starting.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related technical discipline and at least nine (9) years of related experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis.
- Experience designing, implementing, and documenting, computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery.
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications.
- Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Experience in software development and scripting.
- Experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics.
- Experience in law enforcement evidence seizure.
- Experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence Reporting.
More Jobs For Veterans...