Description SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join a versatile team in support of the Intelligence Community. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and carries out penetration tests.
- Perform social engineering tests and analyzes technical security weaknesses. - Research and maintain proficiency tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Develop tools, techniques, training, and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
Qualifications - Must have a current/Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience working in a Cyber-security position
- Experience adapting easily to new and changing technologies
- Experience performing penetration testing and using tools such as Wireshark and Splunk
- Experience supporting the intelligence community and Expertise with multiple technical applications is required
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, High-priority tasks
- Excellent written communication skills are required