Description SAIC is seeking qualified Systems Engineers. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform strategic infrastructure systems planning, business information planning, and reverse engineering disciplines to develop strategic planning.
- Analyze information and review system requirements for; work-flow, organization and correctives measures.
- Apply process improvement practices for system development life-cycle.
- Provide technical and/or non-technical life-cycle systems engineering support for: requirements analysis, configuring (CM), testing, design/development and deployment of systems and software.
- Identify stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements.
- Assist stakeholders in identifying best solutions for business needs.
- Identify technical risks and mitigation strategies.
Qualifications - Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience working within an agile/scrum environment
- Prior experience supporting customer within the IC
- Strong working knowledge of technical systems and/or non-technical systems engineering life cycle