Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Manager to join our team in Germany to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the performance of relatively small technical projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. · Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
· Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
· Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals.
· Provide Information Technology and Project Management subject matter expertise to internal and external personnel.
· Track and report multiple project statuses with regard to cost, schedule, and performance.
· Represent the equities of the government client to external customers.
· Maintain property accountability of all assigned equipment.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field, and five or more years of relevant experience
· Experience in LAN/WAN and Encryption Device technologies and their underling protocols
Security Clearance Requirement:
· Active DOD TS/SCI
Equivalent Experience Education,Bachelors Degree
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills,Leadership Skills,Listening Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Negotiation Skills,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Organizational Skills,Presentation Skills using Powerpoint,Project Management Ability and Skills,Public Speaking Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.