SAIC is looking for an experience Officer or Senior NCO to join our team in Afghanistan. We look forward to talking to you about this rewarding position.
- The Special Operations Bridge Liaison Mentor works under the direction of the CUOPS Mentor.
- TAAMs all LNOs from the five SOBs that are assigned to the CORPS TOC.
- Mentor shall guide and advise the LNOs in gathering and reporting pertinent information designated SOKs and SOBs in order to brief the ANASOC Commander.
- The production and maintenance of situation update from the SOBs and SOKs. Maintain Logistics, personnel, operations, disposition and
maintenance status from subordinate units. Graphically display the disposition of deployed subordinate forces.
- Track all RFIs/RFS from subordinate units. Keep both ANASOC and SOBs informed of pertinent information and CCIRs/PIRS.
- Track all CONOPS and route requests from the subordinate units.
- Senior NCO or Officer with relevant experience in at least a Brigade Level TOC. Must have served in a Battalion or higher operations section.
- Combat experience in Afghanistan preferred. Must have a SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to pass CENTCOM medical, dental and other CRC-related deployment requirements at an approved CRC
- Must continue to maintain CENTCOM Mod 13 and other deployment-related requirements for the Afghanistan theater of operations
- Must be in possession of a current/active US tourist Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility
- Must be able to receive and maintain a current/active Afghanistan visa
- Must be in possession of and maintain an appropriate-level current/active security clearance with eligibility to receive/
maintain a NATO clearance for the duration of the deployment