full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a highly qualified and experience technical writer/editor to assist a Government client with developing, writing and editing of internal and public documents. Documents include program objective memenrandum, briefing materials, issue papers, point papers, PPBE documents, policy, processes, procedures, correspondences, and other government-office related documents. Selected candidate must be able to collaborate with others but can also work independently, must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools and SharePoint, must be proficient at translating technical and congressional topics to publicly readable English, must be proficient at preparing information in a variety of social media and correspondence formats, must be proficient at providing quality written communications for internal and external stakeholder consumers. Qualified candidates should be familiar with a broad homeland security topics. Selected candidate must be able to support a Government SES, Deputy Directors, Program Managers and other team members. Selected candidate will report to the ManTech program manager and support on-site, government PMs and other team members.
· Serve as the primary technical writer and editor for a federal government office
· Provide high quality technical writing and editing on all required documents, such as policy, processes, procedures, standard operating procedures, correspondences, briefing materials, issues papers point papers, PPBE documents, Procurement Requests, program plans, memoranda, and other government documents
· Directly support a government Senior Executive, his deputies and lead Program Managers
· Develop, write and edit briefings, presentation, memorandums, and other formal government documents in support of a government Senior Leader
· Ability to work independently and also as a team member