Raytheon is looking for an experienced Customer Services and Information Technology Officer with an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
Customer Services and Information Technology Officer will provide in-depth Tier 1 and Tier 2 support and problem resolution for technology products and/or applications. Depending upon the area of assignment, CSITO work may include the following activities: technology or systems-related, centralized customer service center functions; developing and improving the processes of a centralized technology customer service center; interfacing daily with representatives from all elements of the GCS to resolve technical issues and outages; identifying, analyzing, and implementing process changes; developing performance measures for the GCS organization; soliciting and tracking customer satisfaction feedback; managing the transition of IT service and infrastructure initiatives; providing technical guidance and direction to component close support teams for all new and component specific applications and deployments.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
Coordinates the transition of IT service and infrastructure initiatives. Coordinates the worldwide implementation of IT and security policies that impact IT infrastructure. Assesses and coordinates customer impact of multiple, sometimes conflicting deployment schedules to the standard operational environment and exercises authority to proceed, delay, or cancel deliveries. Serves as stakeholder at appropriate Boards, and other control gates and readiness reviews as required. Engages with service providers or close support team members for data in support of root cause analysis. Provides input on GCS responses to proposed policy documentation that incorporates mission partner as well as service provider impacts. Propose and review new concepts, program plans, and/or policies to provide substantive input that guides implementation, including writing security plans, MOUs, and SLAs.
· Seeks to improve the processes of IS services. Identifies opportunities for new or more efficient application of the organization’s technological capabilities. Gathers and analyzes data; briefs all levels of management on findings. Recommends and implements process changes.
· Solicits and tracks -wide customer satisfaction feedback. Designs survey processes to collect customer feedback. Creates database repositories for storing and retrieving customer feedback. Analyzes customer feedback; investigates problems. Provides liaison between customer and technical. Observes and reports trends
•Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
•Strong background in Microsoft systems engineering and providing support to those systems (O&M).
•Advanced knowledge of VMWare design & O&M
•Experience with tactical packages
•Windows group policy design, implementation and troubleshooting.
•Experience with Microsoft Exchange / Outlook
•Windows 2003 Suite of OS
•Windows XP Professional
•SME level knowledge for EMS Infrastructure and desktop products.
•Extensive knowledge and experience in Lotus Notes/Domino engineering and O&M.
•Ability to convey technical designs, ideas, and results to non-technical audiences and provide briefings to high-level government personnel.
•Author documents (reports, briefings, etc.) to support customer missions.
•Apply the engineering design process to discover innovative methods to solve technical problems to meet client requirements.
•Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
•Possession of excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
•Ability to work independently as well as within small and large groups
•Capable of preparing and presenting professional briefings
•Ability to work independently and with a team.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelors Degree in Technical / IT related field
General professional years of experience may be substituted for specialized years of experience at a ratio of three (3) years of general experience within an occupation for one (1) year of specialized experience. Relevant certifications will be considered equivalent to three (3) months of specialized experience. A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill.
· An Associate’s degree will be considered equivalent to eighteen (18) months specialized experience.
· A Bachelor’s degree will be considered equivalent to three (3) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate’s degree).
· A Master’s degree will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of five (5) years when combined with a Bachelor’s)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.