Raytheon is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
The systems administration encompasses network and server administration. The systems administrator’s responsibilities include: implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests; perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers; build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects; and operate and maintain servers..
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
· Assess server loads and work with tech lead on developing tuning recommendations.
· Assist in server maintenance and special projects, during extended work hours
· Attend TEMs to discuss and agree upon MOAs –ensure MOA is within scope of server team’s work.
· Build servers: Provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects.
· Communicate outage/degradation of server to management
· Coordinate server installation.
· Create and/or update the Asset Management record—responsible for integrity of asset management record.
· Create request for service support (SRS) from internal/external service providers
· Ensure build report (procedure) is feasible, clear, and concise
· Establish server baseline
· Execute tasks in the following areas: change request, trouble ticket, routine operation and maintenance, and server build.
· Implement baseline changes under tech lead oversight
· Maintain server rooms.
· Monitor/support tape backup
· Perform operating system software updates/upgrades
· Perform server checklist.
· Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all “supported” servers in response to Help Desk Tickets—which includes but not limited the following activities: Server failures, full system outage.
· Provide operational pager duty support
· Provide remote access to servers
· Request hardware replacements
· Respond to assigned change requests that are submitted by “internal” and “external” customers.
· Restore file and data information
· Submit Build Reports for routine deliveries
· Support customer in the development of a dedicated server build report as well as an internal build report.
· Transition servers
· Understand and implement established technical and workflow procedures
· Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s Degree/IT Related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.