Raytheon is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
The systems administration encompasses network and server administration. The systems administrator’s responsibilities include: implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests; perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers; build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects; and operate and maintain servers..
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
· Assess server loads and work with tech lead on developing tuning recommendations.
· Assist in server maintenance and special projects, during extended work hours
· Attend TEMs to discuss and agree upon MOAs –ensure MOA is within scope of server team’s work.
· Build servers: Provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects.
· Communicate outage/degradation of server to management
· Coordinate server installation.
· Create and/or update the Asset Management record—responsible for integrity of asset management record.
· Create request for service support (SRS) from internal/external service providers
· Ensure build report (procedure) is feasible, clear, and concise
· Establish server baseline
· Execute tasks in the following areas: change request, trouble ticket, routine operation and maintenance, and server build.
· Implement baseline changes under tech lead oversight
· Maintain server rooms.
· Monitor/support tape backup
· Perform operating system software updates/upgrades
· Perform server checklist.
· Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all “supported” servers in response to Help Desk Tickets—which includes but not limited the following activities: Server failures, full system outage.
· Provide operational pager duty support
· Provide remote access to servers
· Request hardware replacements
· Respond to assigned change requests that are submitted by “internal” and “external” customers.
· Restore file and data information
· Submit Build Reports for routine deliveries
· Support customer in the development of a dedicated server build report as well as an internal build report.
· Transition servers
· Understand and implement established technical and workflow procedures
· Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s Degree/IT Related field
Please Note: This position can be classified as either an E03 or E04 dependent on the experience.133547
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.