Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) IT team is seeking a Program Data Management (PDM) Systems Administrator to join our IT PDM support team.
Duties for this PDM Administrator role include, but not limited to execute, architect, test, develop, deploy and support technical solutions pertaining to PDM systems with a strong focus on the PTC Windchill tool suites. Work across business units to help develop overall PDM solutions.
Although this PDM Administrator position is within a larger IT team, the candidate is expected to work well under general direction. The candidate is expected to be self-directed, able to prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving, verbal and communication skills, customer focused, and organized.
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance
- Demonstrated experience in architecting, testing, configuring, and deployment of PTC’s Windchill Tool suite
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a PDM system administrator/analyst
- Demonstrated knowledge of PDM System interfaces, benchmarking, performance & testing
- Possess the necessary people skills to work effectively with all levels of management and peers.
- Capable of working with and leading teams of multidiscipline engineers, as well as individually.
- Familiarity with operating systems such as LINUX, UNIX and Microsoft Windows & their associated scripting/batch languages
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of Raytheon Common PDM system
- Demonstrated experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Mechanical engineering tools administrative and technical support experience
- Experience in programming languages such as JAVA, C++.
- Experience in scripting/batch languages.
- Knowledge/experience with CAD systems is a plus.
- Data migration experience.
- Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math and 8 years of experience
- Or a Master’s degree and 6 years of experience
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.