Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is looking for an experienced Subcontracts Manager to join its team. You will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Special Mission Aircraft (SMA) Subcontracts - supporting multiple programs within the SAS, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) McKinney business unit. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage subcontracts (domestic/international) and represents Supply Chain organization at various levels on functional and cross-functional teams to drive business success.
- Negotiate and administers multiple subcontract types, to include but not limited to Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, as well as development/R&D efforts.
- Evaluate, identify, and select suppliers and business partners.
- Generate and negotiate Teaming Agreements and other related agreements.
- Work closely with Program Office, Mission Assurance, and Engineering representatives to define and implement procurement strategies and develop subcontract Statements of Work.
- Solicit proposals from prospective subcontractors and employs value analysis techniques to analyze cost/price, technical capability and financial viability, conducting investigations to ensure ability to perform within cost and schedule.
- Monitor and report cost, schedule and status of subcontractors and recommends or implements corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare subcontract documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations.
- Minimum 8 years of progressive, relevant experience in supply chain, preferably subcontracts
- Experience in the government and/or aerospace industries
- Experience with Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Time and Material (T&M) subcontract types
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in managing suppliers or projects
- Experience with root cause corrective action (RCCA)
- Experience with import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
- Experience in desktop computing tools (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Prior experience with multiple subcontract types including but not limited to Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Material (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), etc.
- Prior experience working in the defense industry
- Thorough working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR and DFAR)
- Demonstrated experience managing critical strategic suppliers that are competitors and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience leading executive and program level supplier reviews
- Strong international experience
- Ability to grasp / understand technical concepts / applications
- Raytheon (or similar) Subcontracts Certifications
- NCMA Certification
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Bachelor’s Degree required (B.S. or B.A.) in business, engineering, or related field.Desired Education:
Master’s Degree in Business or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.