General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
**High Priority** Core hours: 0800 to 1800 Monday-Friday • Arrange travel and accommodations for two Chiefs and two Deputy Chiefs • Responsible for preparing travel accounting documents • Responsible for scheduling and coordinating meetings • Focal point by greeting visitors, answering the telephones, and directing visitors/callers as appropriate • Review and edit incoming correspondence for appropriate action/disposition; Draft proofread, and edit correspondence • Maintain office files and records in both electronic and hard copy • Responsible for in-processing new officers and contractors to office; create access requests and out-process officers that are departing • Maintain office supply inventory, order replacement supplies, and coordinate the repair of equipment • Serve as time and attendance recorder • Pick-up and deliver mail as requested Desired Skills: Proficient with MS Office applications Knowledge of SharePoint, travel system, time-card system, and internal communication systems Ability to support 8.5 hour workday within an 0800-1800 window when required for back-up support to the Front Office
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.