General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core hours 7-3:30. Open to candidate having a flex schedule or starting work early to meet requirements. Develop check-in/check-out process. Update check-in/check-out processes through updating FAQs or How to guides. Submit access requests. Publish updated POC listings, organizational charts, and office phone cards making them available for distribution as well as the office SharePoint site. Maintain Calendars 3 senior executives. Manage conference room calendar. Provide meeting support to include scheduling, arranging, organizing and if required arranging catering. Create agendas and assemble necessary briefing materials. Set up VTCs. Manage vault access. Maintain phone cards, disseminate newspaper and hard copy files and paper. Order supplies. Assist with travel and passport/Visas. Manage physical space requirements. Send out taskings and responses on behalf of leadership. Meet taskings deadlines. Serve as time and attendance administrator. Provide support to FO and other groups as needed. ANswer phones, schedule meetings schedule transportation. Assist EXO on an as needed basis in managing taskings. Sponsor willing to train.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.