General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
**On-boarding Portfolio** Assist with office/group calendar management. Set up conference room reservations as needed. Consolidate applicant paperwork from multiple sources to build a complete file, and distribute file to appropriate stakeholders. Perform data entry into Excel spreadsheets and customer-specific databases. Import test data and validate for accuracy. Routinely update existing office SOPs and reports. Must be comfortable providing verbal testing instructions in front of large groups (20+ people). Strong customer service orientation. Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Ability to adapt t multiple and shifting priorities. Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to manage time effectively. Core hours: 9:00-3:00.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.