General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Hours: Third Shift (no shift differential), 9pm -7:30 a.m., Sun thru Wed (10 hr days for 4 days)
*Candidate will be a part of a nine-person night shift Production Operations team; supporting the electronic publishing and dissemination of mission related material
*Position is mission critical and candidate should display maturity, self-motivation, and a level of comfort using electronics
*Candidate must be reliable and dedicated to the mission and show support of fellow team members
*Candidate will independently review articles for accurate classification/portion marking and will cross reference sources
*Candidate will be required to rapidly navigate two or more systems to verify user accesses and rights
*Candidate is expected to protect all customer information and data acquired during preparation from unauthorized release and employs the "need to know" principle
*Candidate will coordinate tasks with other team members, and other stakeholders in the workflow process
*Candidate will be cross-trained to perform other team duties and is expected to back-up other team members as directed by staff officer
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.