Job ID: 471699BR
Date posted: Feb. 12, 2019
City: King of Prussia
Description:Lockheed Martin's Cyber Innovations is seeking engineers and programmers to be part of our Warfighter Solutions Portfolio Team. Based in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, these programs are creating mission critical Electro-magnetic capabilities for United States Department of Defense (DoD) throughout the world. As a mission partner with the DoD, Lockheed Martin offers exciting opportunities for a career with the nation's largest defense contractor. We have the growing and challenging environment you have been looking for!
The Warfighter Solutions group is looking for an associate manager in Valley Forge to provide technical and functional support to the Fenwick team. The person will be responsible for Lockheed Martin functional management activities including: managing time and attendance; performing recruiting and hiring activities; developing and delivering performance appraisals; conducting merit planning; participating in promotion planning, career development counseling, mentoring, informal and formal performance improvement actions; and additional activities as-required for the functional management of direct reports. This position is concurrent with their normal engineering responsibilities. If the person is not currently funded through Warfighter Solutions, the candidate will need to fill a technical role on the program. The Warfighter Solutions business area is looking for system, RF and software engineers in support of SDR development.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Experience leading System Engineers and Developers
- Knowledge of Warfighter Solutions missions and execution
- Experience on a development team using C/C++ or another development language from either a Systems Engineering role or Development role
- Full system lifecycle experience
- Project leadership experience
- Demonstrated Multi-tasker with a proven ability to support multiple engineering discipline requirements and coordination of employee task assignment, etc. while leading and balancing the needs of the personnel on the team
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across team boundaries, with subcontractors, and with customers and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team
- Communications Systems Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated understanding / proficiency in application containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experienced in common DevOps methodologies and knowledgeable in tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GitLab, etc.
- Experience with Signal Analysis
- Knowledge of development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- Models Based System Engineering (MBSE) in a like Enterprise Architect
- Current, last Periodic Re-investigation must be within the last five years
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)