Job ID: 470330BR
Date posted: Feb. 12, 2019
Description:Experience as an Administrative Assistant for multi-manager office with ability to perform normal office functions performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for leadership team. Duties will include phone and calendar support, general office coordination and supply procurement. Candidate will be required to make extensive travel arrangements, both domestic and international, and assist in the completion of complex expense reports. The individual must possess excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of customer and company personnel. The candidate must be professional, reliable, and flexible.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a government security clearance.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience supporting a Senior Leader in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Managing leader(s) calendar/schedule(s), set up and maintain email distribution(s), coordinate travel arrangement(s), and reconciliation of expense report(s).
- Ideal candidate will possess an active “Secret” level security clearance.
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin administrative systems and processes, including SATRN, eRes, Travelocity and NetMeeting
- Preferred candidate will have experience with proposal preparation, documents and budgeting with willingness to learn the business area and organizational needs.
- Support customer relations by setting up and coordinating visit requests, clearances with LM Security, interface with customers during visits and meetings.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Administrative
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day