About Us *:*
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 75 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
- Government Services, serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
- Technology, including proprietary technology focused on the monetization of hydrocarbons (especially natural gas and natural gas liquids) in ethylene and petrochemicals; ammonia, nitric acid and fertilizers; oil refining and gasification
- Hydrocarbons Services, including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR.
W_ E D ELIVER_
About the Role :* *Job Title: Project Manager
Project Description: KBR has been awarded the FEED PMC for the development of one of the largest sour gas projects in the Middle East which is forecasted to produce approximately 1 billion cubic feet of sour gas per day.
The scope of work will include the infrastructure for a minimum of eleven offshore artificial islands to be designed and constructed.
Job Description: KBR is looking for a Project Manager to have overall responsibility for the PMC’s outputs and performance. The PM will lead the KBR PMC team in the achievement of project objectives and critical success factors, the execution of all task responsibilities and the delivery of outputs.
A detailed knowledge of ADNOC policy practices and procedures is a pre-requisite.
The project manager is the prime point of contact between the PMT/PMC and the FEED Engineer and is responsible for the overall direction and monitoring of the project throughout all stages. They will be responsible for establishing effective relations between Company, KBR, the FEED Engineer, other contractors and other organisations involved on the project.
The Project Managers overriding responsibility is to deliver the project safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard.
Role Responsibilities :
- Project leadership and overall responsibility for the management and execution of the Project.Single point of responsibility for the project
- Overall direction and monitoring of the project throughout the life of the project
- Has responsibility for day-to-day contact and communication with stakeholders
- Establish effective relations with the FEED Engineer, contractors and with other organisations involved in the project
- Ensure HSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement
- Champion the project’s HSE culture, behaviours and engagement activities
- Develop PMC execution strategy, plans and procedures to align with project directives, and update as required through life of project
- Be accountable for delivering the project, safely, to the specified standard and the established budget and schedule targets
- Provide project management leadership
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of all project personnel by direct supervision or through subordinates
- Establish roles and accountabilities for the project team and ensure sufficient staffing
- Start up the project, including mobilisation of the team, alignment of the goals and objectives of the project and disseminating the Project vision to the wider PMC team.
- Develop, approve and manage the project execution plan
- Develop a project culture that enables a high performing team
- Approve all major changes and maintain a quality assurance process that will monitor performance against the deliverables
- Champion the risk management process across the project
- Ensure that effective management systems and processes are implemented
- Report the status of the project to project sponsors
Required Skills & Experience
- 20 years’ experience
- PMC experience
- Project Manager for mega projects for at least 5 years
- FEED for offshore projects
- Sour gas project experience
- Mega project experience in excess of $1bn
- ADNOC experience essential
Preferred Skills & Experience
- ADNOC group of companies experience
- Middle East experience
- Recent experience working with KBR
- Degree educated
- Chartered Engineer is an advantage
About how we can Benefit you:
Working in a corporate role or on one of our projects, you will apply your knowledge and expertise to deliver excellent results to our clients. We encourage a transparent and friendly working environment where you can see the value of your contributions and grow through career development opportunities both locally and on our global projects.
You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including employee benefits and a career that is both financially and personally rewarding.
Job: Project Management
Primary Location: AE-Abu Dhabi
Req ID: 1078811