Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, youll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Change Requirement Manager to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the requirements manager POC for the overall program
- Serves as the liaison between the ITEMS portfolio of contracts, ITB, Gate Team, and Lead Change Managers and provides recommendations, as required
- Works with the government customer to effectively update and triage program change/service requests in the NGA ticketing system (Remedy Service Plus)
- Tracks, manages, and reports the status of all requirements which impact the program
- Reviews and triages each requirement from a technical/cost perspective with program Service Area Leads and determine associated scope/cost impacts to the overall program (base support, ECP, etc.)
- Serves as the program POC for the IRB requirements; reviews and triages each requirement from a technical/cost perspective with program Service Area Leads to determine associated scope/cost impacts to the overall program (base support, ECP, etc.)
- Maintains overall reporting and accountability of closed and open requests, as well as requests in current implementation status
- Provides the recommendation of closure of requests and stale requests, as applicable
- Maintains accountability of Parent requests, as well as Child requests and other ITEMS contract dependencies associated with the requests
- Provides guidance on identification of Special Orders and Standard Orders, and assists in development of requirements for future ECPs
- Participates in requirements meetings, the ITB, TEMs, and all other informational exchange meetings regarding requirements
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and ten + years of related information; PMP is a strong plus or indoctrination of Project Planning by this methodology. Experience in Requirements Management, Change Management, and Process Improvement, as well as and the ability to document and establish methodology.
- 4+ years of experience providing analytical and operational support within the Federal government.
- Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- NGA experience is preferred
- Has a broad range of skills and a breadth of knowledge in several IT disciplines including systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols, and general problem solving skills.
- May include analysis of transition planning, intelligence formation requirements, and may develop architecture baselines.
- Assists with and leads development of integration and migration plans/schedules.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large change initiatives and projects
- Proven results defining future-state vision, understanding the impacts to end users, and transitioning people to the future-state vision
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.