Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented All Source Analyst in the Ft. Meade, MD area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities
- Provide support to counterintelligence investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines
- Provide in - depth research regarding biographical intelligence in order to aid investigations, support subject interviews, and case development
- Conduct research using social networking tools, digital mapping programs, and law enforcement database and research tools, to include Open Source (OSINT) and classified searches
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies
- Analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces, programs and operations
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and protection
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments
- Identify intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs
- Advise team leaders and chain of command on intelligence findings
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research to prepare all-source intelligence products and responses
- Ensure products fulfill DA, DoD, and national – level intelligence requirements
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior civilian and Army personnel
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- In addition to analytic skills, have familiarity with CI operational and investigative concepts and procedures, so they are better able to provide relevant analysis to the CI agents and managers they support. (Familiarity with similar HUMINT or law enforcement operational investigative concepts may suffice).
- Examples of advanced knowledge and skills needed include familiarity with priority threat languages, regional and threat country expertise, and/or skills in technical espionage or terrorist tradecraft.
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required.