NOTE: This is a temporary position expected to be 12 months in duration, depending on business needs.Job Description:
Serves as the Project Manager \\ Scrum Master on one or more IT implementation teams. Partners with representatives from multiple disciplines and across leadership, to ensure Business Management executes through an overall culture of Business Excellence. Participates in the requirements gathering, design, development, test and deployment of internally developed IT solutions that may span across functional organizations. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project teams. Responsible for planning and coordinating technology projects and other IT enablers to ensure business objectives of programs and functional areas are accomplished. Drives the overall strength and resiliency of IT Business Management Services and establishment of a Lean-Agile excellence.Responsibilities:
• Partners with IT Portfolio Management to extend Lean-Agile practices to the portfolio
• Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Helps communicate the business need, urgency, and vision for Lean-Agile
• Assists with building and executing the transformation backlog
• Manages the backlog and guides the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
• Create a Lean-Agile plan for rollout, communicate upcoming changes, and establish metrics
• Continuously engages in challenging the old norms to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity
• Communicates with leadership and stakeholders.
• Manages customer expectations and project scope..
• Actively addresses impediments so that the team can remain focused on achieving objectives
• Collaborates with partner organizations and programs to help identify business requirements
• Helps execute Change Management campaigns
• Works closely with teams to turn business requirements into technical requirements and design.
• Searches for creative ways to elevate the capabilities of technology systems to meet business needs.
• Develops solutions to complex problems
• Drives IT Business Management optimization by fostering continuous improvement
• Fosters collaboration through active communication and partnerships
• Assists in documentation of internal processes, and work instructions
• Helps personnel embrace core values, and adopt key principles or practices of Lean-AgileBasic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field and a minimum of six years’ progressive experience in information systems and project management. Experience must include the following:
• Use of current Agile methodologies, to include Scaled Agile frameworks
• Leveraging solutions to meet business needs with proven project management experience and ability to multitask in a cross-functional environment.
• Preparation and delivery of oral and written communications, to include presenting and explaining technical information, as well as plans, needs, and schedules.
• Identification of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Management of cross-functional teams
Technical expertise in hardware and systems software with ability to deliver projects using leading edge technology is expected.Preferred Qualifications:
• SAFe Scrum Master (SM) Certification
• SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification
• Scaled Agile Framework-Agilist (SA) CertificationThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.