SAIC is currently seeking professionals with knowledge and experience as a System Administrator on the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES (ITSS) II Contract in Huntsville, AL supporting the Fox Army Medical Center.
· Experience with STIG Compliance, RMF, EMASS
· Develop and maintain an automated environment including reporting, event notifications and actions, software updates, service packs, and patching. (ex. SCCM, WSUS, Scripting, etc.)
· Familiar with systems cryptography and security certificates to include TLS, SSO, SSL, tokens, and ECAs
· Experience with vulnerability scanning tools. (ex. ACAS, Retina, SCAP, QTIP, etc.)
· Assist in managing and operating an IT infrastructure to include VMware, Servers, SAN and NAS devices, SQL Server Databases, Windows 2008 R2, IIS, Windows 2012 R2, UNIX, and Linux.
· Answer questions about and assist with systems related user issues.
· Monitor databases and application servers utilization including data storage management, performance metrics and service levels
· Ensure reliable backup and recovery of databases
· Maintain an awareness of trends within the technology industry.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience