RF Design Engineer
RF/analog engineer and design lead with a wide range of experience in system analysis, requirements management and allocations, circuit design and layout, and technical project management. Experienced with integrated SiGe and SOI designs, PCB and module designs, from proposal to product release
- Modelling and simulation of multi stage high power amplifier circuits
- Integrate RF subsystems with array subsystems
- Understand current transistor technologies for multi-carrier linearity and efficiency
- Work from the MHz to GHz frequency range
- Analysis of multi-port power amplifiers
- Design, model, fabricate and follow to production receive and transmit circuit cards for advanced systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Applicant must operate with minimal oversight
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Firm background with simulation tools:
- Cadence Spectre, Ansys HFSS, Keysight ADSGoldengate/Spectrasys/Momentum
- Use of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes.
Requires a University Degree (4 year degree) or equivalent experience and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.