Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Must be familiar with Farm Shop safety rules and guidelines.
2. Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
3. Work with Farm Shop manager and leads to implement changes that have been identified.
4. Work effectively with other departments.
5. Prepare Harvest Teams for Annual Harvest.
6. Overhaul Ag Equipment or ag building structure as needed.
Have operational knowledge of all equipment in the area.
Have equipment ready to run at start of shift.
Assist other maintenance crews in repair of equipment when necessary.
Must be able to use mechanical and electrical tools and shop equipment.
Must possess a mechanical aptitude in order to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain Ag shop, both electrically and mechanically.
9. Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by Ag Shop Maintenance Manager.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.