Greystone Healthcare Management (www.greystonehealthcareers.com)
Part-Time Dietary AideÂ
For this exciting role as Dietary Aide, we are seeking an individual who has a passion for working with seniors at a long term care community. Responsibilities include assisting in the preparation and serving of food using portion control procedures, ensuring that food and supplies are available and assist in inventorying and storing incoming food, and assisting in the cleaning and sanitizing of work areas and utensils.
Our Benefits Include:
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
Â Requirements for Dietary Aide position:
- Meet all local and health regulations.
- Experience in Long-Term care setting preferred, will train.
- Pass Post-employment physical exam if required. This includes: drug screening, criminal background check
and reference check.
- Must relate professionally and positively to our customers and families.