Greystone Healthcare Management (www.greystonehealthcareers.com)
Integrity. Drive. Respect. You've got all that and more. For you, it's not a job, it's your life's passion. Helping others. Building the business. Leading people. You've got it all covered.
Lexington Health and Rehab has an opportunity for a maintenance assistant. Responsibilities include assistance in ensuring the building(s), equipment and utilities are maintained in good working order and facility grounds are properly maintained in accordance with facility policies and local, state and federal regulations.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
This is a Greystone Healthcare Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
Requirements for the position include:
- Experience in health care carpentry, wall finishes, mechanical/HVAC, electrical, plumbing and life safety systems.
- Responsible for assistance with facility compliance environmentally and with life, safety regulations. Repair, improvement and preventative maintenance projects of the building, equipment, lawn and grounds. Outside repair, maintenance and construction services according to procedure
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Network Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com