Greystone Healthcare Management (www.greystonehealthcareers.com)
Sunset Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center has an opportunity for an experienced Cook to help bring our dining services to a new level. We're looking for a Cook with large kitchen experience that can handle our community's diverse dietary needs. The ideal Cook will share our vision to be the very best provider of quality customer care.
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our customers. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our associates is just as important to us as taking care of our customers.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
Requirements for Cook position:
- Must have prior experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must have knowledge of food preparation and sanitation regulations and standards.
- Pass pre-employment physical exam, drug screening, criminal background check and reference check.
- Must relate professionally and positively to our customers and families.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehealth.com/), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm) and like us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.