Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Automation Tester interested in joining our team in Reston, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Writes and maintains test automation scripts. Document, detail, and report in a clean and timely fashion any defects found during testing. Develop and maintain continuous integration and automated test scripts using tools such as Jenkins, Selenium Webdriver and the Robot test automation framework to consistently execute regression tests and verify application functionality. Write code to test APIs and interfaces.
• Use tools like Selenium Webdriver and Robot to build functional test automation.
• Progressively enhance continuous integration.
• Define, modify, and execute test plans and regression strategies.
• Perform manual and exploratory tests with the goal of automation.
• Perform application testing to ensure program changes are functional and are in compliance with established standards.
• Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
• Assist the development team in debugging and reproducing reported issues.
• Work with Business Analysts and Developers to improve overall development and test processes.
• Build functional regression testing automation.
• Perform load/scale tests.
• Be an advocate for testing software.
• BA or BS plus 8 years of experience
• 3 years progressive experience in the use of automated testing tools in an agile environment
• 3+ years experience administrating testing within Windows and Linux environments
• 1+ years of experience coding in Java.
• Experienced with Agile/DevOps delivery principles and quality assurance methodologies.
• Experience working with MySQL and NoSQL environments
• Strong knowledge of Linux and basic troubleshooting thereof
• Ability to collaborate as a member of an integrated scrum team
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.