Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is seeking software engineers for the Advanced Missions Systems (AMS) group within SAS Advanced Capability and Technology (ACT) in a number of mission and technology areas. ACT AMS is responsible for developing advanced and next-generation airborne sensing and mission system solutions across a number of proprietary customers and internal investment projects with strategic importance to SAS. Software engineers will be responsible for developing and evaluating concepts for next generation airborne mission systems, researching options for applicable technologies and coordinating with other R&D organizations, developing concepts of operation, architectures, design, develop, test, and integrate complex software and systems solutions.
Software engineers are being sought for ACT AMS development work in the Advanced Tactical Fighter Mission System development product area.
- Minimum of 10 Years systems experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas:
- 5th Generation Fighter Sensing Systems experience
- 5th Generation Fighter Mission Systems Prototyping and Integration experience
- System of Systems Engineering experience in the Airborne Sensing and Mission System domain
- Multi-Domain Airborne Sensor Fusion and Tracking experience
- Multi-Spectral, Multi-Sensor Resource Management experience
- Networked Fire Control experience
- Platform Signature Management experience
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other
- Active SSBI, Secret or Top Secret Clearance awarded within last 5 years.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Development experience in Airborne Sensors (Radars, EO/IR, EW, etc.), Data Architecture, Network Communications, Datalinks, Platform Integration, Weapons/Effects (Missiles, Projectiles), Command & Control for Fire Control and
- Surveillance applications, and/or Resource Management is highly desirable.
- Experience developing and integrating OMS-based architectures
- Domain knowledge in Information Assurance and Cyber Protection
- Demonstrated understanding of F-22 and/or F-35 mission system architectures.
- Experience with Multi-Domain Integration (e.g., air and space) and System of Systems architecture for distributed Command & Control
- Integration and test of airborne mission systems from SIL through flight test
- Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
- Working with Open CL, Open GL, and CUDA on GPU platforms ?
- Experience with design, code, integration, and test of large systems.
Minimum BS Degree from an accredited university, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.