Raytheon IIS is seeking an experienced Subcontract Manager to be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, awarding and managing various subcontract types. Supports supplier identification/engagement early in the pursuit of new business. Interfaces with Integrated Product Teams to understand technical challenges and provide solution options for "buy" technologies. Compiles and analyzes industry/market and Raytheon data to selection candidate suppliers. Compiles technical, quality, delivery and contractual requirements and prepares / issues requests for quote/proposal. Ensures that enterprise, prime contract, category/product/service specific requirements are properly communicated to suppliers. Participates in gate reviews and capture / proposal efforts. Analyzes supplier quotes/proposals, utilizes source selection techniques (best value, total cost of ownership, etc.), performs cost/price analyses, establishes negotiation objectives/strategies, supports negotiations, and identifies supplier risks/opportunities. Executes to Raytheon and customer requirements including government regulations (such as FAR/DFAR), public law and Raytheon policies and procedures. Manages supplier performance to cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical and programmatic/contractual requirements and serves as the Supports the Supply Chain lead for all supplier evaluations.
· 4 years Business Experience in Supply Chain and/or related organization.
· Must be a US Citizen with current/existing Secret Clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable length of time.
· Project management and organizational skills.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with FAR and DFAR
· Proposal experience
· Familiarity with all contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF,IDIQ)
· Familiarity with Teaming agreements, Bidders Agreements, and NDAs
· Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a business environment.
· Prior SAP experience
· Secret clearance
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience) 136748
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.