HCI | Integrated Solutions (www.hc-inc.net)
This position is on site and requires a Masters Degree in Business or a logistics related field. The Senior Consultant shall have 15 or more years of experience in logistics or related field of progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector. On-site DLA experience highly desireable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead duties including, but not limited to:
1. Provide guidance and direction for specific tasks and sub-tasks of a project under this contract.
2. Interface with the client on a day-to-day basis.
3. Support the completion of specific tasks of a project within estimated timeframes and budget constraints.
4. Supports presentations and client meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Knowledge of wholesale and retail inventory supporting industrial and operational requirements
2. Knowledge of the supply chain and integration with retail and military service industrial sites
3. Knowledge of Quality Assurance for DOD contracts.
4. Knowledge of management and leadership for a DOD contract team
5. Demonstrate communications skills with all levels of management
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. A Masters Degree in a logistics related field is required. May substitute 5 years of additional experience for Masters Degree.
.2. A Secret Security clearance.
3. 15 or more years experience in logistics or related field.