Tools and Parts Attendant
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Tools and Parts Attendant receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an industrial establishment.
- Keep records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools
- Prepare periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed.
- Unpack and store new equipment.
- Visually inspect tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors.
- May coat tools with grease or other preservative, using a brush or spray gun
- May attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of supply procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret typewritten print.
- Ability to use a computer, familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be able to work day or night shift.
- Specialized training or tool room experience preferred.
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of a specialized training school is desirable.
- One (1) or more years’ experience as a tool and parts clerk preferred
- Maintenance, mechanic, or general tool experience preferred
- Must be able to work day or night shift
- Specialized training or tool room experience preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- May be required to carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance if required.
- May work in Aircraft maintenance hangar or outside n varying weather conditions.
- Required to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work in tiring and uncomfortable position.
- Frequently lifts parts and equipment up to 20 pounds.
More Jobs For Veterans...