full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct and supervise aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E) functions activities.
• Troubleshoot, inspect, remove, install, repair, modify, overhaul and operate aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair cockpit and external lighting
• Troubleshoot and repair generator/emergency generator malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and repair aircraft wiring and connectors
• Remove and install Inertial Drive Generator (IDGI) and perform operational checks
• Remove and replace engine bay fire loop sensors
• Troubleshoot and repair ECS System Components and perform operational checks
• Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
• Maintain technical orders and training records
• High School Graduate, or higher education. F15 Electrical Systems Technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
• Professional / Specialty: F-15 Aircraft Electrical & Environmental (E&E) Craftsman / Level 7 (USAF), AFSC: 2A676 or equivalent
• Total Number of years: 5, Years in Skill Level 7
• Ability to Diagnose / Repair F-15 electrical and environmental system malfunctions
• Troubleshoot aircraft wiring and effect repair
• Remove and replace Electrical / Environmental components and perform operational checks
• Isolate and repair cockpit internal and aircraft external lighting
• Extensive experience in diagnosing electrical malfunctions and utilizing schematics to effect repair
• Ability to instruct and certify Air Force personnel at the Journeyman / 5 Level and Craftsman / 7 Level