full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is currently seeking a Capture Manager to support its Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group in our Herndon, VA location focused on the USG efforts. MCIS is a premiere provider of cyber security, systems engineering, program protection, and advanced technical solutions to the Intelligence, Defense, and Federal and Civilian agencies.
· This position will provide support in all aspects of capture management including but not limited to the identification, qualification, positioning, and capture of new business in support of current and planned capabilities.
· The candidate will develop major pursuits as assigned, driving overall efforts, developing solution concepts, and managing all aspects of the capture effort.
· The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and execute strategies that lead to new business and have a demonstrated track record of success leading capture teams including:
o Proven leadership and marketing savvy plus strong organization management skills
· The ideal candidate will implement customer contact plans across all levels of customers identifying issues, concerns and through direct customer contact and account or program management resources. The candidate will:
o Lead the USG Capture Business Decision Gate reviews, ensure effective and efficient implementation of proven best practices, conduct strategy reviews, win strategy, competitive assessment, and pricing strategy.
o Prepares strategic action plans, ROI analysis, risk assessments.
o Leverages division knowledge management resources to ensure a winning technical, management price, and past performance approaches are developed by the capture team.
o Conducts thorough draft and final RFP analyses and develops responses to customer.
· The ideal candidate will have experience working with multiple government agencies within the US Intelligence Community.
o Knowledge of customer intelligence collection activities is desired.
· At a minimum a BA/BS degree, an advanced degree and project management certification is preferred.
· Must have 5 years of direct Capture Manager experience.
· The individual must have demonstrated experience managing all aspects of capture management to include proposal services, capture teams, budget and operational management.
· The candidate must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to create and execute strategies that lead to the successful pursuit, capture and execution of new programs.
o Must have a demonstrated ability to interact at senior levels of business and the government; coordinates a team that includes business development, contract, pricing and technical leads.
o A multi-discipline performance record in business development, capture, and execution is desired.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a polygraph.