General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
full-time employee contract
US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the warfighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Learn and develop skills in IT to include networking of computers, configuring systems, and managing testing data in the enterprise test lab.
2. Develop skills to communicate and interact with system and software engineers.
3. Assist lab staff with configurations for test events.
4. Assist in performing lab preventative maintenance and upgrades.
5. Assist in test findings collection, normalization, analysis, and publishing.
6. Assist in updating user and technical documentation.
7. Assist with maintaining the lab configuration management on Microsoft SharePoint.
8. Perform special projects as determined by the Chief Engineer.
9. Assist in enterprise lab awareness campaigns.
1. 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
2. Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance which carries a minimum requirement of U.S. citizenship.
3. Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required.
4. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
5. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Requires a High School Diploma.
2. Must be currently enrolled, full time college student.
3. Majors in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology.
4. Rising Junior/Rising Senior an accredited BS/BA Program.
5. 3.0 GPA, preferred.