General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
full-time employee contract
1. Senior level Mechanical Engineer with 20+ years’ experience with Navy rebreathers in the areas of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Naval Special Warfare (NSW), Seal Delivery Vehicles (SDV), Diver Transportation, Deep Diving, and Diver Thermal Protection.
2. Experience as Level 2 Test Director.
3. Experience with MK 2 Mod 1 Flotation Bladder is desirable.
4. Specialized experience in EOD UBA design, analysis, and testing is desirable.
5. Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
20+ years related experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BS, Mechanical Engineering