General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
- Demonstrated experience in AWS development.
- Demonstrated DevOps experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Subversion, Bash/CloudFormation scripting.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL database development skills (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc.) within the past 5 years.
- Demonstrated development experience in delivering Big Data.
- Analytics using technologies such as Hadoop Distributed File System, Apache HBase, Hive, Pig, and RStudio.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.