General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Alexandria | Usa
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including staffing and training of the program’s human resources. This includes synchronizing all aspects of recruiting, hiring, and maintaining compliance with contract labor requirements for the program; assists administering ePMO, and ensuring that employees gain required certifications and receive proper training; serve as the link between program management, recruiters, and managers.
2. Supports technical work, financial and business development activities.
3. Supervises assigned or matrixed technical and administrative staff, including supervisors, and may perform personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
4. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
5. Performs proposal development activities, including the preparation and review of basis of estimate (BOE), technical and cost proposals.
6. Coordinates and monitors select sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
7. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
8. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
9. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Will indirectly manage 20 other managers and is responsible for more than $13.5M in annual revenue
12. Seeking a strong manager that can synchronize/coordinate/direct actions (staffing and training) of my 15 Task Order Managers and 10+ other senior managers/hiring managers at the enterprise level--and someone that can represent the program with internal GDIT recruiting/training leadership, and external providers/subcontractors.
1. 20+ years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
2. Effective management skills.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Effective communication skills.
5. Detailed knowledge of relevant policies, regulations and standards.
6. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance, Top Secret/SCI Clearance eligibility preferred.
7. Must obtain ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
8. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
9. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.