Production Operations Support Sr.
Job ID: 479235BR
Date posted: Apr. 10, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Responsible for direct report to the management team in the F-35 Production Operations Speed Center. Duties will include but are not limited to supporting the F-35 Production Operations Speed Center for standard and non-standard constraint assistance and resolution. Will conduct daily input/output support tasks utilizing CMATS (Constraint Management and Tracking System) as well as Speed Center operations, Speed Center support email monitoring, and mobile operations when needed. Will conduct meetings to provide status to key leadership as needed and requested. Indirect support, coordination, and oversight of current and reported production operations constraints. When called upon will respond to leadership and supporting agencies as required to understand order/priority, and ensure these items are established and followed when established by the Speed Center and when there are multiple constraints in multiple areas. Selected candidate must be able to work designated shift and rotate shifts as required or needed. Ability to flex schedule is key to position success. Some weekends some overtime will be a standard obligation to this position.
- Must be US Citizen. this position is located in a facility that requires special access.
- Experience in constraint management
- Experience in supporting production operations
- 4 years professional experience
- Experience using Microsoft Suite
- Experience in problem solving and organization of solutions
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Interpersonal skills going both up and down the management chain
- Driven to find answers and ways to improve overall results
- Ability to perform under pressure and adhere to time constraints while holding other to the same standards
- Ability to multitask
- 2 years previous leadership experience
- Experience with Flight Operations Support Centers
- Experience in/working with Maintenance Control or Maintenance Operations control Centers
- Working knowledge of production operations
- Experience working a call center in aviation setting
- Leaderships skills in monitoring and acting on multiple action items simultaneously
- Ability to find and consolidate data to create a metrics and trends table/product
- Bachelors Degree in management or equivalent aviation field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Manufacturing
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day