HR Senior Sourcing Recruiter
Job ID: 479299BR
Date posted: Apr. 10, 2019
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a creative and innovative HR Senior Sourcing Recruiter to join the Human Resources Enterprise Operations team supporting HR staffing solutions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position will support the HR function utilizing a variety of tools including direct outreach, posting on unique job boards, networking, associations, and creative sourcing solutions. This unique opportunity will allow the HR Sourcing Recruiter to understand the various Lockheed Martin business areas and develop talent pipelines accordingly. The HR Sourcing Recruiter must have the ability to be creative and provide innovative sourcing solutions for our clients. This role will be supporting and partnering with recruiters, HRBPs and hiring managers to provide qualified candidates to fulfill our business needs. The successful candidate must be a self-starting, creative and outside the box team player that works well under pressure. Candidate must possess the discipline and flexibility to carry out sourcing tasks within a high performance team environment.
The position requires strong HR knowledge, organizational and research skills. Experience must include effective communications (verbal and written) and customer interfacing skills (internal and external). Must be able to multi-task efficiently with a creative mindset and adaptability to provide sourcing solutions in rapid response timeframes. Experience in government and/or defense environments a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, source and develop candidate pipelines for HR skills
- Collaborate and partner with internal Recruiting team;
- Assist with creating targeted sourcing strategies for HR and other critical skills;
- Assist with identifying and perpetuating sourcing best-practices throughout the Talent Acquisition organization;
- Attend recruitment events, job fairs, trade shows and networking events with the purpose of sourcing candidates and gathering industry and competitor staffing market intelligence;
- Networking both externally and internally;
- Maintain accurate records, metrics and scorecard data
- Projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated sourcing experience with proven sourcing capabilities (Boolean search techniques, use of internet search engines and advanced recruiting tools)
- Ability to develop, deliver and execute on sourcing strategies
- Experience with forecasting to develop candidate pipelines
- Strong sourcing experience in Human Resources, Finance and other corporate functions
- Experience conducting cold-calls
- Proven research skills using ATS, print, internet and telephonic medium
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- A self-starter; one who readily takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability with latest sourcing trends and utilizing a variety of tool sets
- Proven administrative and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Strong team player, able to function in a team organized environment as well as work independently
- Proven adaptability and flexibility to shift tasks on notice
- Support extended work hours as appropriate to respond to mission urgencies
- Knowledge of applicable federal regulations governing HR policy to include EEO and OFCCP
- "Out of the box" creative thinking
- Government contract and /or staffing agency experience
- Account management experience
- Experience as a Sourcer in a fast paced recruiting environment
- Familiarity with tracking sheets, reporting/analytics
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS1000 CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day