Job ID: 479182BR
Date posted: Apr. 10, 2019
Description:Attend and represent Program operations Senior Manager at meetings and reviews as required to evaluate the build of the aircraft. Some of the duties defines are as follows but are not limited to:
* Manage/work with supply chain to track placement of PR/PO for current programs.
*Review, analyze, track material requirement commits supporting shortages
* Attend and represent Operations in Business Development Pursuit meetings, Latest Build meetings, daily build status reviews.
* Review material report database and create status on PR, PO reports utilizing multiple databases.
* Communicate and work actions from Program Operations weekly reviews with various departments for current programs
* Support UH/HH 60 Operations Status
* Prepare data for Monthly review briefs supporting UH/HH60 and S70M Programs
* Organize and host Program Operation Program Reviews
* Support Production Meetings (daily)
* Attend Executive Parts Meeting
* Support Completions Weekly Program Reviews
* Support to prepare data and brief Senior Management for the Aircraft Review and International BH Reviews (FMS)
* Review Monthly Operation Plan and Build LE to align with supporting program execution and delivery
* Communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Operations background for aircraft build
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
Proficiency in SAP
Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Ability to work in a team environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Manufacturing
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)