Greystone Healthcare Management (www.greystonehealthcareers.com)
full-time part-time employee
CNA (Full-time & Part-time) - $15.00 Per hour
Woodland health and Rehab, a 120 bed rehab community, is now accepting applications for full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Join our team of experienced caring professionals and make a difference where people matter.
We are currently offering a competitive pay rate of $15.00 per hour for our Sunday through Thursday shifts or Tuesday through Saturday schedules with various shifts (7 am to 3 pm, 3 pm to 11 pm, 11pm to 7am)
We are searching for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) with the following qualities and skills:
- Follows instructions and pays attention to the fine details.
- Uses innovative thinking to achieve goals.
- Superb decision making skills.
- Cool as a cucumber. Stays calm under stress and rarely acts negatively in challenging situations.
- Enjoys working with others as a team to provide the very best patient care in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy, passionate, and reliable. Our patients look forward to your smile and care every day.
- Searching for an opportunity to advance, grow, and succeed in the healthcare industry.
Our Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time.Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan.You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits.Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement.The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program.Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community.As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.