full-time employee contract
ManTech’s Cyber Forensics Team is looking for highly motivated professionals to serve as a Mobile Forensic Engineer.
This is a highly challenging and rewarding position with significant impact on national security offering the opportunity for rapid upward mobility. A wide range of knowledge and skills are needed, such as computer forensics/mobile device forensics, data recovery,reverse engineering, intrusion analysis and methodologies, intelligence analysis, vulnerability assessments, and technical reporting for various government customers.
Candidates must be experienced in several and will work on projects pertaining to one or more of the following technologies:
- Ability to program in a language such as C, C++,.NET, Python, Java, etc.
- Familiarity with iOS or Android operating systems
- Experience imaging digital media
- Knowledge of common digital forensic techniques and practices
- Experience flashing and using custom ROM's
- Development/Analysis of mobile device applications
- Ability to read and understand assembly code(ARM, x86, x64, etc.)
- Experience utilizing commercial imaging tools such as Cellebrite and XRY
- Reverse engineering or application tear-down experience is a plus
Applicants are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in several areas; familiarity with other areas will be gained through on-the-job exposure.
BS in Computer Science or related field and 1-2+
years of related experience
6 months hands on experience in one or more of
the following: digital forensics, mobile device application development/analysis,
computer programming, or digital media imaging.
Strong technical written and verbal
communication skills are essential.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD
TS/SCI with Poly.
Keywords: Android, iOS, ARM, computer forensics, computer
programming, GSM, CDMA, ROM, digital media imaging, SIM, Cellebrite, XRY,