One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
The Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS). The more than 1,100 employees of SADID provide requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level every day in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing domain expertise and creative solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, sonar and undersea sensor system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering, command and control/battle management system design, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, operational analysis and simulation modeling research and development, software intensive system engineering, cyber solutions and algorithm development for signal processing, tracking and discrimination systems. SADID welcomes you to join our tradition of achieving excellence through thought and team work while leveraging individual diversity conducive to a flexible work schedule and environment.
Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters.
The Operations Analysis and Simulation Department within SADID has a charter to conduct analyses and support programs across the IDS portfolio, including surface Navy, undersea Navy, missile defense sensors, interceptors, command and control, integrated air and missile defense systems and space surveillance systems. The work is classified and the candidate must have at least a DoD SECRET clearance.
This position supports the RTC program in Colorado Springs and will lead the development, coordination, peer review and submission of numerous technical documents for the OSM product. This includes managing OSM technical and document baseline, implementing the formal release approval process for all controlled technical documents and data, developing detailed schedules to ensure on-time CDRL delivery, and ensuring quality of documentation prior to delivery. Technical data includes software builds, hardware and software baselines, hardware architectural drawings, numerous technical documents and other artifacts needed for compliance with cyber security requirements. Reviews and verifies documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements. Assists in the delivery of formal products including requesting approvals, coordinating with MDA for product hand off, and recording delivery dates. Creates, implements and improves processes. Captures monthly metrics, as required.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years professional experience.
- Experience overseeing and developing technical documentation, processes and training, such as configuration control, identification, data management (library/repository), and product release and delivery.
- Knowledge and experience with software including Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to identify tasks to be completed and follows up to ensure completion.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to handle multiple tasking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to guide individuals to accomplish tasks in a timely manner to meet CDRL delivery timelines.
- Conduct briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to implement strict process.
- Active or Current Interim Secret Clearance.
- Prior work on DoD contracts performing typical Technical writing, quality control, and process development.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Products, (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access or other database experience requiring schema definition and data manipulation).
- Experience working with CMMI and ISO 9000 CM requirements.
- Experience with Technical Writing/EditingProficiency in Windows, Linux, and Unix Operating System Environments.
- Working knowledge of MS Project and ability to establish and maintain detailed schedules aligned to higher level Integrated Master Schedule.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
- Bachelor's Degree in English or related discipline
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon. Follow
- "Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon’s Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.