Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Automated Test Developers with Selenium and Java experience to support the design, development, testing, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
The Automated Test Developer analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. The Test Developer supports the development of customer test and evaluation documentation, for example, Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. The Test Developer works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. The Test Developer provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas.
- Defines, plans and performs test assignments involving test and verification requirements relative to complex software and hardware systems
- Establishes automated test methods and techniques using Selenium, develops test plans and requirements, writes test procedures and reports, and conducts tests
- Participates in test readiness reviews and design reviews, and conducts audits of test programs and facilities
- Applies java software development experience and knowledge to ensure test validity, integrity, and execution
- Conducts tests which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer requirements and configuration management techniques
- Performs test planning and implementation using state-of-the-art technologies
- Develops and maintains test documentation including plans, procedures, reports, etc.
- Analyzes test results
- Documents and keeps program management informed of any and all deviations from customer requirements
- Demonstrates experience and/or familiarity with the following:
--- Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
--- End-to-end IV&V (Integration, Verification & Validation) processes and methodologies
--- Tools for requirements management, software development, discrepancy reporting and configuration management
--- Test script development
--- Automated testing tools (Selenium)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active TS clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- 2+ years experience developing code with Java
- Hands-on and meaningful experience with Selenium automated test tool
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with requirements development and management
- Ability to plan and conduct security testing
- Meaningful and relevant experience in developing test procedures
- Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes
- Able to generate IV&V CDRLs and other test-related documentation
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Ability to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer (RTE), Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages:
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) or similar
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.