full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection &
- Front End Development with HTML 5 rich media experience
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, AngularJS, REACT, Node, JNA
- Protocols: HTTP, TCP
- Development Tools: IntelliJ, GIT and JIRA
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Cucumber/Selenium
- Browsers: Chrome and Firefox
Key Capabilities:- Should be able to work independently and collaborate with other thought leaders in developing a rich media playback and editing client. The client has strict performance criteria and must accommodate varied browser capabilities. The candidate should be familiar with the latest advancements in browser streaming capabilities for audio and video and browser extensions.
- Experience with the customer’s policies for data labeling, handling, retention and software development
- Generate alternative system concepts and design and develop solutions.
- Assist with the development of
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation.
- Independently author code needed to satisfy engineering plans.
- Assist in planning the phased development of multi-tiered software solutions.
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements. Analyze the requirements to derive software design and
- Debug and remediate software authored by self or others.
- Conduct performance testing to validate performance requirements are met.
- Implement novel algorithms to satisfy performance requirements.
- Specify requirements to middle-tier-developers for components that need processing capabilities not practical for implementation in web browsers on client desktops