Seeking a Principal Computer Network Operations (CNO) Developer for Raytheon Cyber Security Innovations (CSI) in Arlington, VA.
Our engineers solve cutting-edge problems across the full spectrum of Computer Network Operations including vulnerability research, cyber capability development, multi-system emulation, and automated program analysis. Programs are undertaken with close customer coordination to quickly develop, deploy, and enhance real-world capabilities for a multitude of devices and platforms. Candidates must be experienced developers with a strong understanding of end-to-end CNO, have full-stack CNO development experience, and be comfortable operating within the constraints applied to mission-critical CNO tools.
At Raytheon CSI, we take our work and our fun seriously. We refuse work that isn’t impactful and engaging, ensure our engineers have the tools they need to excel, and focus on recognizing superb results. CSI research and development projects cover the spectrum of security technologies for Computer Network Operations; if it runs code, somebody in our office has looked at it.
- 4 - 8 years experience with full-stack CNO development
- Software development expertise in C/C++
- Extensive experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Lua)
- Proficient and experience in assembly languages (e.g. x86, ARM, MIPS)
- Ability to design and develop applications within customer-provided constraints and requirements
- Comfortable interfacing with customers during demos, presentations, and technical reviews
- Proficient in C development on embedded platforms
- Experience with platform-agnostic development and cross-compiler toolchains
- Experience with socket programming in C/C++
- Strong understanding of networking protocols
- Familiarity with cryptographic algorithms and libraries
- Experience developing for embedded platforms
- Experience with IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or gdb
- Experience developing with POSIX or WIN32 system APIs
- Experience developing for Android SDK/NDK or iOS/Swift
- Experience with kernel development (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures such as ARM, MIPS, PPC, and x86/x64
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Active U.S. Government Security Clearance
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required. Qualified applicants must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance.
Our interviews are technical. Come prepared to tell us about your technical background and interests as well as to work through some of our questions on a computer or whiteboard. We hope candidates find our questions to be thought provoking, but we don’t ask brain teasers or tricks. This is a chance to have a dialog with our team, and we hope you will enjoy it!
Degrees are not required for our positions, but they can be helpful. Certifications are neither helpful nor required. CSIVR
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.