Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented UI/UX Developer to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Works with the Agile team, including the Business Analyst, to understand the visual needs of the stakeholder groups, including customers and inspectors and to define use cases
• Able to design customer & inspector focused user interfaces that are easy to use and understand
• Work with user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) developer to ensure standards are used when producing prototypes and wireframes, as well final UI screens
• Is able to apply UX concepts when creating personas, wireframes and visual design services to improve the usability and accessibility
• Develops wireframes and task flows based on user needs
• Collaborates with developers, product owners, and stakeholders to create an intuitive, user-friendly software
• Can plan and execute simple, intuitive and effective flows and experiences
• Is able to welcome feedback
• Supports the team with developing and conducting user training, as needed
• Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree and 8 years overall experience
• 5+ years of experience creating use cases/personas, wireframes, and/or visual design of with modern user experience concepts as wells as Omnichannel design experience
• 2-3+ years in Management Consulting
• Possesses an understanding of user centered design principles and practices,
• Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and take initiative on tasks
• Proficient in both oral and written communication
• Demonstrated knowledge of user experience concepts
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle using Scrum, and Agile processes
• US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust
• Experience with the ReadySpectGO, an inspection management tool, is a plus
• Experience or knowledge of the Salesforce platform
• Able to provide an online portfolio that shows previous work
• UX Certifications a PlusAbout Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.